On the completion of a purchase our team takes every care to ensure that your items arrive promptly and safely. We use a variety of courier firms dependent on the location of domestic and international shipping addresses. The cost quoted at the time of purchase is the maximum cost payable and may be reduced as the sale is finalised. Additional cost reductions for products or shipping may be provided from time to time to customers with a purchasing history. Where possible we will combine items to provide our customers with better freight value.
The expected delivery within New Zealand by business days;
Auckland 2 – 3 days + 1 day for RD (Rural)
North Island 3 – 4 days + 1 day for RD (Rural)
South Isl;and 4 – 5 days + 1 day for RD (Rural)
Australia 2 – 3 days air freight + 4-5 days for the local agent
US 4 – 5 days air freight + 5-8 days for the local agent
UK 6 – 7 days air freight + 4-5 days for the local agent
The rest of world will be 5 – 9 days air freight + 5-7 days for the local agent depending the final destination.”
The rest of world will be 5 – 9 days air freight + 5-7 days for the local agent depending the final destination.
- Shipping can be delayed by local custom inspections for various reasons and may lengthen the delivery time. We have no control over these situations.
- We are not lawyers and are not giving legal advice. The following information should be considered as a suggestion to ensure your purchase arrives at your address.
- We will not knowingly ship illegal items anywhere, so don’t ask.
- When purchasing outside of New Zealand, do your part and save everyone the hassle by checking first with your local customs agency or seek legal advice on your purchase.
- Also you should ask your local police authority how to legally carry the items and legally store them etc.
- Importing items into some countries could incur import duties.
Remember it is your responsibility to check first.